Prev: Re: [FT] Who said Nova cannon's were unbalanced? Next: Re: Brigade's SemFed designs

RE: [FT] .....bloody fighters

From: Binhan Lin <Lin@r...>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 1999 16:55:58 -0700
Subject: RE: [FT] .....bloody fighters

You could always start an arms race.  Start building AEGIS cruisers with
10-20 ADAF's.  The opponent will then have to start building ships with
beams.	Then build cruisers with Reflex fields or Capitals with level 2
shields and armor.  They will switch to Pulse torpedoes and waveguns....
etc. etc. etc.

--Binhan