Prev: Re: Aegis Cruisers Next: Re: Aegis Cruisers

Re: OT Query: Starship Troopers- MIA???

From: Michael Petska <petska@g...>
Date: Thu, 04 Nov 1999 13:52:43 -0600
Subject: Re: OT Query: Starship Troopers- MIA???

At 01:04 PM 11/4/99 +0000, you wrote:
>Quoting Los (Wed, Nov 03, 1999 at 02:52:13PM -0500)
>>
>> And dizzy, as always, is hot.....
>>
>Just a quick 2 bits since I recently read the book.....
>
>  Dizzy was the name of a recruit who never made it through training
(can't
>remember whether they died or washed out).. and happened to be male! :)
>--
>Colin

IIRC, Dizzy is actually from the first scene in the book. It's a
"future"
scene occuring some time after rico completes his training to become MI
but
before the bug war breaks out. They're invading some planet and Dizzy
dies
at the end of the invasion. They used quite a bit of "artistic license"
on
Dizzy in the movie and apparently in the cartoon as well.

May Reason and Logic be with you, always...	Mike Petska
						       petska@gpcom.net

Prev: Re: Aegis Cruisers Next: Re: Aegis Cruisers