Prev: Re: OT: Heavy Gear TV series. Next: Re: Comments on Independent Antarctics

Re: OT Query: Starship Troopers- MIA???

From: Los <los@c...>
Date: Thu, 04 Nov 1999 10:44:27 -0500
Subject: Re: OT Query: Starship Troopers- MIA???

Yes the movie and series peg Doizzy as a girl. In the book Dizzy Flores
is
a male trooper who is killed on the first drop Rico describes (against
the
skinnies). IYRC Rico has to help carry him to the retrieval boat, he
actually has a hole in his armor with blood oozing out. He dies on the
way up.

Los

P.S> today's SST we saw the brain bug for the first time and there were
some pretty gruesome artfcats hanging around the brain chamber.

Los