Prev: RE: anti fighter missiles Next: Re: What's it all mean?

Re: [FT] .....bloody fighters

From: Beth Fulton <beth.fulton@m...>
Date: Thu, 04 Nov 1999 12:58:27 +1000
Subject: Re: [FT] .....bloody fighters

G'day Nathan,

>But when your opponent says this counter shows where all 26
>fighter groups are i get a little annoyed.

Actually than Nathan that's a good point. Is there some restriction on
how
many fighters can hit a ship? Initially I was using the rule of thumb
that
if they couldn't get in bases to base with the ship then they'd be
crowded
out and couldn't go in so I'd send them after another ship or hold them
back. But now that Nik's got his 26 groups I guess we need more than a
rule
of thumb?

What do the rest of you think? Should there be a limitation on how many
fighter groups can go in against a single ship?

Cheers

Beth

----
----
Elizabeth Fulton
c/o CSIRO Division of Marine Research
GPO Box 1538
HOBART
TASMANIA 7001
AUSTRALIA
Phone (03) 6232 5018 International +61 3 6232 5018
Fax (03) 6232 5199 International +61 3 6232 5199

email: beth.fulton@marine.csiro.au

Prev: RE: anti fighter missiles Next: Re: What's it all mean?