Prev: RE: anti fighter missiles Next: RE: anti fighter missiles

RE: [FT] Scenario Question

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 1999 13:50:38 +1100
Subject: RE: [FT] Scenario Question

1.	Unless it's an ex-military ship (or they have extremely good
contacts in the military), most pirates should not have access to exotic
weapons or beams larger than class-3.  You can let him have the class-4
beam
& watch what happens when the tin can escort swamp him from 3 sides. ;-)

2.	Boarding actions (from MT) after disabling the drives
(needlebeams).
As long as he can disable the FTL drives, once the escort is destroyed,
most
of the freighter will surrender anyway to avoid unnecessary casualties
(as
long as they are offered quarter).

With regards to integrating a Q-ship into the convoy, see Operation
Trojan
Horse:
http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/ft/webgames/trojan.htm

'Neath Southern Skies - http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/
[MKW] - Admiral Peter Rollins - Task Force Zulu