Prev: Re: Underwater questions [ot] Next: Re: Underwater questions [ot]

Re: Comments on various designs - New Bavarians, Dean's reinforcements, Independ

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 1999 06:41:38 +0100
Subject: Re: Comments on various designs - New Bavarians, Dean's reinforcements, Independ

John C wrote:

> >New Bavarians:
> >Booth-class DDH: A typical example of New Bavarian desinformation.
>
> [Snip]
>
> >Mata Hari-class: Another blatant example of New Bavarian propaganda.
>
> [SNIP]
>
> >Cthulhu CA: Average hull gives 21 hull boxes, not 19 (data sheet is
> >correct, text isn't)
>
> [Snip]
>
> >Weishaupt BC: Bavarians! What else is there to say?
>
> [Snip]
>
> How about "Ooops"?  I've got some other words, too, but I'm not going
to > be using *those* in a public forum.

> *sigh*
>
> This is all the result of mysterious forces dedicated to discrediting
the
> Illuminati.

<g> I would've assumed that it was the result of the Illuminati not
wanting their military secrets too well known ;-) After all, they *are*
known - or unknown, if you like - to mislead the rest of us in order to
keep themselves secret...

Looking forward to the overhaul,

Oerjan Ohlson
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
- Hen3ry

Prev: Re: Underwater questions [ot] Next: Re: Underwater questions [ot]