Prev: Subs Next: RE: Comments on various designs - New Bavarians, Dean's reinforcements, Independ

Astro stuff on the web

From: Brad Holden <holden@t...>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 1999 15:57:13 -0600
Subject: Astro stuff on the web

A good way to look up astro stuff on the web is the ADS,

adswww.harvard.edu

The big appeal to non-professional types would be the archive of scanned
books.	A good way to cut through jargon.

I can't believe Indy knows the RA and Dec of Proxima Centauri.	:)
Ask me about my thesis targets (uh, they are in the north and they are
spring objects, uh..... 13 hours +30?....uh....)

cheers
brad

Prev: Subs Next: RE: Comments on various designs - New Bavarians, Dean's reinforcements, Independ