Prev: Re: [OT] Religious Freedom (in the US) Next: Re: Scale of Stargrunt

Re: Striker (was: Re: Scale of Stargrunt)

From: "Jim 'Jiji' Foster" <jfoster@k...>
Date: Tue, 02 Nov 1999 07:27:47 -0600
Subject: Re: Striker (was: Re: Scale of Stargrunt)

At 12:32 AM 11/2/99 EST, you wrote:
>In a message dated 11/1/99 9:26:55 PM Pacific Standard Time,
>nezach@earthlink.net writes:
>
>> GDWs miniature rules for ground combat in the Traveller universe.
>
>How does it compair to DS2?

I only vaguely remember Striker, but have Striker II. It's got some
interesting ideas (it borrows heavily from GDW's Command Decision IIRC)
but
is not nearly as elegant as DSII. (The book is thicker, and the rules
more
complicated to no greater effect, in other words.)

Prev: Re: [OT] Religious Freedom (in the US) Next: Re: Scale of Stargrunt