Prev: Re: Scale of Stargrunt Next: [OT] Shops in New York City

Re: Scale of Stargrunt

From: DracSpy@a...
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 1999 00:05:38 EST
Subject: Re: Scale of Stargrunt

In a message dated 11/1/99 4:41:47 PM Pacific Standard Time,
Aron_Clark@digidesign.com writes:

> I love it, let us know how it all turns out.	Actually that's a pretty
good
>  idea, has anyone else thought of using maps or drawing of real
locations
for
>  their SG / DS games?  I'll have to keep that in mind.

I worked out a DS scale (sort of) map of were I live, interesting to
look at,
I may add.  Does anyone have a terrain generation system for small scale

areas?
-Stephen

Prev: Re: Scale of Stargrunt Next: [OT] Shops in New York City