Prev: Re: Scale of Stargrunt Next: Hello is anybody out there?

Re: Scale of Stargrunt

From: Brian Quirt <baqrt@m...>
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 1999 21:32:02 -0400
Subject: Re: Scale of Stargrunt

> >From a modelers prespective it comes close to 1:72.

That's about what I was looking for, thanks. I'm essentially trying to
set up a (reasonably) true-to-scale assault on the central campus of my
university, and I'm busy converting the map into measurements....

Of course, I could always try running this with FMA...I imagine a
company-size operation could take a full weekend (and many cases of
beer....)

Brian Quirt

Prev: Re: Scale of Stargrunt Next: Hello is anybody out there?