Prev: Re: Scale of Stargrunt Next: RE: Scale of Stargrunt

Re: Scale of Stargrunt

From: Steven M Goode <gromit+@C...>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 1999 19:40:55 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: Scale of Stargrunt

Excerpts from mail: 1-Nov-99 Re: Scale of Stargrunt by Brian
Quirt@mta.ca

> That's about what I was looking for, thanks. I'm essentially trying to
> set up a (reasonably) true-to-scale assault on the central campus of
my
> university, and I'm busy converting the map into measurements....

Should we be worried? :P

Actually, I had the same thought except doing it with Dirtside....then I
came to my senses.

As I said, while the figure scale is variable (25mm, 15mm, etc.), the
ground scale is set at 1"=10m, so you'll probably want to go with that
for a modelling scale.	That sort of thing is always tricky.

Prev: Re: Scale of Stargrunt Next: RE: Scale of Stargrunt