Prev: New Figure Company? [CLEAN STAMP] Next: Re: Wilco's OUDF

Re: OT Query: Starship Troopers- MIA???

From: Matthew Seidl <seidl@v...>
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 1999 08:58:56 -0700
Subject: Re: OT Query: Starship Troopers- MIA???

On Mon, 01 Nov 1999 04:49:35 PST, "Scott Case" writes:
>Hi All,
>
>Sorry for the off topic clutter, but I got back from London a few days
ago
>and can't seem to find Starship Troopers- Roughneck Chronicles
anywhere! It
>looks like Sci-fi pulled it off the air. Anyone out there know what
channels
>the show is on now? Thanks!
>
>Scott

Basically there was a huge mixup between the 2 companies doing the
show and scifi channel.  Take a look at AICN's archives for a big
story on it.

www.aint-it-cool-news.com

-=- Matthew L. Seidl		email: seidl@cs.colorado.edu
   =-=
=-= Graduate Student			Project . . . What Project?
   -=-
-=- http://www.cs.colorado.edu/~seidl/Home.html 	 -Morrow Quotes
   =-=
=-= http://www.cs.colorado.edu/~seidl/lawsuit
   -=-

Prev: New Figure Company? [CLEAN STAMP] Next: Re: Wilco's OUDF