Prev: Full Thrust 3D site? Next: Re: [FH] OU

Re: OT Query: Starship Troopers- MIA???

From: "Jeremy Sadler" <jsadler@e...>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 1999 23:15:21 +1100
Subject: Re: OT Query: Starship Troopers- MIA???

>Guys I am taping it. I have three tapes full at this point. The porblem
is
this.
>It comes on every day Mon-Fri but they only add about one new episode a
week
>(maybe) so there is a wild-assed amount of reruns, plus they show them
in
weird
>orders. That being said I have no probelms watching every episode over
and
over
>becuase it's so well done.  Let me finish this last tapes worth and
I'll
see
>about duping some copies, one to UK and one to OU.

Los, you are my hero. :)

Not only do you write great stories (Rot Hafen rocks), not only are you
person who has "been there, done that", not only that but... you can
work a
VCR.

Truly, a genius. :)

Jeremy
---
Jeremy Sadler - jsadler@earthling.net
Unofficial Stargrunt II Web Site - http://stargrunt.virtualave.net

Prev: Full Thrust 3D site? Next: Re: [FH] OU