Prev: Re: [OT] looking for Galoob Star Wars fighters Next: Re: [FT] Dereks OU (was UN SDN stuff)

Re: OT Query: Starship Troopers- MIA???

From: "Jeremy Sadler" <jsadler@e...>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 1999 09:28:17 +1100
Subject: Re: OT Query: Starship Troopers- MIA???

>Sorry for the off topic clutter, but I got back from London a few days
ago
>and can't seem to find Starship Troopers- Roughneck Chronicles
anywhere! It
>looks like Sci-fi pulled it off the air. Anyone out there know what
channels
>the show is on now? Thanks!

And has anyone managed to TAPE it all, so that some of us from the OU
can
see it? :)

---
Jeremy Sadler - jsadler@earthling.net
Sub-Editor/Art Director - Frontier: Australian Science Fiction Media
Magazine
http://frontieronline.virtualave.net
Unofficial Stargrunt II Web Site - http://stargrunt.virtualave.net

Prev: Re: [OT] looking for Galoob Star Wars fighters Next: Re: [FT] Dereks OU (was UN SDN stuff)