Prev: RE: [OT] looking for Galoob Star Wars fighters Next: Re:[OT] looking for Galoob Star Wars fighters

Re: [OT] looking for Galoob Star Wars fighters

From: Channing Faunce <channing@g...>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 1999 08:42:22 -0500
Subject: Re: [OT] looking for Galoob Star Wars fighters

Do you need the larger metal ones, or the smaller plastic ones?

JDoch226@aol.com wrote:

> I'm looking for one each of the TIE bomber, TIE fighter, X-wing,
Y-wing, and

--
Channing C. Faunce

channing@glasscity.net
http://www.glasscity.net/users/channing/index.html

Current projects
http://www.glasscity.net/users/channing/avalon3d.jpg
http://www.glasscity.net/users/channing/runaway.jpg

It is caffeine alone that sets my mind in motion.
It is through the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed,
     that hands acquire shakes,
     that shakes become a warning.
It is caffeine alone that lets me roll the dice.

Prev: RE: [OT] looking for Galoob Star Wars fighters Next: Re:[OT] looking for Galoob Star Wars fighters