Prev: Depth Factor Next: Re: Depth Factor

OT: Stellar Conquest Campaign Assistant

From: "Imre A. Szabo" <ias@s...>
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 1999 09:54:01 -0400
Subject: OT: Stellar Conquest Campaign Assistant

Hi Guys and a Gal,

I made a Stellar Conquest Campaign Assistant in Quatro Pro.  It is a
spread sheet that has all the data of all the different star system
cards turned into automated forms for much faster and easier record
keeping.  It is designed for a GM'ed campaign.	I didn't use any
complicated formulas or macro's, so it would be easy for people for to
modify to their tastes.

Their are only two rules changes from the Board Version.
1:  Population Growth:	T 5:1, ST 10:1, MT 15:1 B 20:1, and no
population bonus for colonization.
2.  Colony worlds are further divided into cities of 20 pop. each.

You will still need the boardgame.  Software requirements are Quatro Pro
version 7+.  I'm not sure what Excel will do, but it might translate
everything o.k.

Please e-mail me off list if you would like a copy.

IAS

Prev: Depth Factor Next: Re: Depth Factor