Prev: Re: PBEM engine Next: Re: Deckplan page

Re: Deckplan page

From: "The ledge is a favorite hangout for pigeons. The white stuff is not chalk." <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1999 14:35:10 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: Deckplan page

>> Strange design on toliet placement though, if I need a wee in
>> class 3 battery I have to go up the zero g left to the toilet block
>> and back - more logical to have them several per deck.
>
>I'm confused now, it looks to me like if you have to go when you are
>in the class 3 you go to the head in the berthing next door.

Ummmm...maybe the on-duty personnel are expected to 'hold it' while
they are...on duty.

The personnel stationed at the 360 Class-2 have a bit more of a
problem, having to pass through at least 1 blast door to get to
a head. The Class-3 crew don't.

Mk
-
All that is gold does not glitter,
     all those who wander are not lost.

http://www.bcpl.net/~indy/index.html

Prev: Re: PBEM engine Next: Re: Deckplan page