Prev: Re: Deckplan page Next: Re: Deckplan page

Re: Deckplan page

From: Thomas Pope <tpope@c...>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1999 13:26:38 -0400
Subject: Re: Deckplan page

Sean Bayan Schoonmaker wrote:

> I'm working on the Waldburg next, and already have the "Personell
Shuttle"
> done.

I just posted the shuttle to the page
http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~tpope/miniatures/games/full-thrust/deckplans.html

Comments on the Light Cruiser:

- I'd put more of the enlisted bunks together rather than spreading them
all out
  over the ship.  Whiel you do get the effect of cramming bunks wherever
they
  fit, the impression I got was that the generally had more centralized
  quarters...
- No recreation rooms.	One a FSE ship of this size, I'd expect a few
rec areas
  like gyms, movie rooms, etc.	Again, perhaps more of a centralized
design.

More thougts later...

Tom

--
Thomas Pope
Human Computer Interaction Institute

Prev: Re: Deckplan page Next: Re: Deckplan page