Prev: RE: Deckplan page Next: RE: [FT] PBeM

Re: Deckplan page

From: Thomas Pope <tpope@c...>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1999 12:35:33 -0400
Subject: Re: Deckplan page

Aron_Clark@digidesign.com wrote:

> I'm just curious how one would go about creating a hard copy of these
plans?
> Print the image to 8.5 x 11 and then enlage the image to scale?  Print
> series of pages then paste them all together?

I'm thinking this would be the best way.  When (if) I start
construction, I'll
probably go with a modular approach anyway...

> Or . . .?  I'm thinking you could work with the deck plan to build the

> internal stuctures / hull out of foam core and the like.  Perfect then
for FMA
> or other actions.

That's the plan!  Though if I really get ambitious I'll cast some
frequently
used parts (deck plates, bulkheads, consoles, etc) in resin.

Tom

--
Thomas Pope
Human Computer Interaction Institute

Prev: RE: Deckplan page Next: RE: [FT] PBeM