Prev: Re: Starting from the ground up... Next: [FT] Electronic warfare

Re: [FT] Dereks OU (was UN SDN stuff)

From: Beth Fulton <beth.fulton@m...>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1999 09:32:34 +1000
Subject: Re: [FT] Dereks OU (was UN SDN stuff)

G'day Alan,

>Actually they fit in rather well with the OU as I envisaged it.

Well even better then! ;)

>> A further four of the class is currently under construction.
>
>..if they can scrape up the money to build 'em...

Now, now! ;)

>Sounds good to me. A doctrine that makes sense. MTs to plink off
>escorts, Combined MT + ERS + Fighters in the first wave, then MRS and
>surviving fighters in the second.
>
>Not that it always, or even usually, works. But it is credible.

Its only got to beat those you play against... hey wait a minute what
does
that say about me?! ;)

Thanks for your comments

Beth (for Derek)

----
----
Elizabeth Fulton
c/o CSIRO Division of Marine Research
GPO Box 1538
HOBART
TASMANIA 7001
AUSTRALIA
Phone (03) 6232 5018 International +61 3 6232 5018
Fax (03) 6232 5199 International +61 3 6232 5199

email: beth.fulton@marine.csiro.au

Prev: Re: Starting from the ground up... Next: [FT] Electronic warfare