Prev: Re: Starting from the ground up... Next: Casting using RTV Was: Re: Metal Molder (was Re: Casting your own...)

Re: Fleet reviews - IF, AE, FOR

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 06:09:17 +0100
Subject: Re: Fleet reviews - IF, AE, FOR

Beth wrote:

> G'day Oerjan,
>
> >> Finally the Free Orange Republic (is the author here? If not, Beth
-
> >> could you forward this to him? I won't be able to for a couple of
> >weeks
> >> :-/ )
> >>
> >> Many comments here... [snip]
> >
> >Beth, did he have any comments to my comments?
>
> He had a few "yeah I figured that was a mistake" kind of things (as
far as
> I remember), but seeings he's now on the list I guess I should let
him
> speka for himself...

<G>

> P.S. Glad to see you back and with a healthy mailbox (I assume)

Not a problem - only 1242 messages waiting (from two mailing lists, too
<g>). No, I haven't had time to wade through all the SV and the UNSC
SDN design posts yet :-/

> I was tempted to start a countdown to its explosion when we got
talkative
> about the UN and stuff, but I thought that might just exascerbate
things ;)

<G> Fortunately the other list kept fairly quiet <G>

Oerjan Ohlson
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
- Hen3ry

Prev: Re: Starting from the ground up... Next: Casting using RTV Was: Re: Metal Molder (was Re: Casting your own...)