Prev: Re: Metal stuff - Soldering Next: Re: Metal stuff - Soldering

Re: RE: [OFFICIAL] NEW STUFF

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 00:05:11 +0100
Subject: Re: RE: [OFFICIAL] NEW STUFF

Michael T Miserendino wrote:

> Nice mini!  The forward section resembles several ship designs from
the > ICE
> Space  Master game.  I think ICE has one Silent Death ship that uses
the
> same style front section but even more closely resembles the old
> artwork.

They have several - not just the front section, though. The one you're
thinking of is probably the Kali (not sure what it was called in Star
Strike, but it's the one on the cover of the "Strike" (ie, rule) book),
but the Agni (re-scaled model of the heavy cruiser on p.9 of Vessel
Compendium #1) is very similar and several of the fighters are built on
similar lines as well.

Regards,

Oerjan Ohlson
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
- Hen3ry

Prev: Re: Metal stuff - Soldering Next: Re: Metal stuff - Soldering