Prev: Re: Metal Molder (was Re: Casting your own...) Next: DSII Armor Modules???

Mass of UN SDN(X)

From: Channing Faunce <channing@g...>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 22:17:11 -0400
Subject: Mass of UN SDN(X)

If any of you who have the new minis and access to a good scale: What is
the weight of the minis (in grams)? Comparing this to the weight of a
mini who's mass is known should give a good estimate of Mass for the
ships stats, no? the UN SDN may be longer than a Jeanne D'Arc but it
looks a lot thinner over all.

--
Channing C. Faunce

channing@glasscity.net
http://www.glasscity.net/users/channing/index.html

Current projects
http://www.glasscity.net/users/channing/avalon3d.jpg
http://www.glasscity.net/users/channing/runaway.jpg

It is caffeine alone that sets my mind in motion.
It is through the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed,
     that hands acquire shakes,
     that shakes become a warning.
It is caffeine alone that lets me roll the dice.

Prev: Re: Metal Molder (was Re: Casting your own...) Next: DSII Armor Modules???