Prev: Re: Metal Molder (was Re: Casting your own...) Next: Re: Metal Molder (was Re: Casting your own...)

Re: [FT] Islamic ship names

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 22:44:18 +0100
Subject: Re: [FT] Islamic ship names

Oliver Dewey Upshaw III wrote:

> In the Starfire Module Crusade the Theban Navy had a Prophet class BB

> that used human names for the ships.	You could ask the guys
currently
> running Starfire if they ever had any negative feedback on the names
> used.

We've only really run Starfire for the last two years or so, so we
wouldn't have heard much about that. Crusade was published in 1992
(novel) and 1994 (scenario module), so you probably want to ask TFG or
Weber/White about this.

If there was any negative feedback, I suspect that it was directed
towards the inclusion of "James Hoffa", "Sigmund Freud", "Friedrich
Engels" and the likes in the Prophet-class list of names, though :-/

Regards,

Oerjan Ohlson
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
- Hen3ry

Prev: Re: Metal Molder (was Re: Casting your own...) Next: Re: Metal Molder (was Re: Casting your own...)