Prev: Re: UN Fleet "cutter" names, slightly OT Next: RE: Metal Molder (was Re: Casting your own...)

Re: Metal Molder (was Re: Casting your own...)

From: Steven M Goode <gromit+@C...>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 12:13:15 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: Metal Molder (was Re: Casting your own...)

Excerpts from mail: 25-Oct-99 Metal Molder (was Re: Casti.. by Thomas
Pope@cs.cmu.edu

> This one is called the Metal Molder.	I bought one myself last week
and the onlDIT!!!
> ly
> mold set that was still in stock (some silly little cars with "working
wheels"
> ,
> wheee!)

Do you think it would be possible to
-use other metal (solder?) in case the company stops producing the metal
-make your own molds?

Thanks!

Prev: Re: UN Fleet "cutter" names, slightly OT Next: RE: Metal Molder (was Re: Casting your own...)