Prev: Re: [DS] alien figures in 6mm Next: Re:Star Maps

Re: [DS] alien figures in 6mm

From: Aron_Clark@d...
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 07:55:02 -0700
Subject: Re: [DS] alien figures in 6mm

Don't forget the Irregular not-Daleks (Doctor Who)

Steven M Goode <"gromit+"@CMU.EDU> on 10/22/99 09:05:05 PM

Please respond to gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU

To:   GZG-L@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU
cc:    (bcc: Aron Clark/AM/Avid)

Excerpts from mail: 22-Oct-99 [DS] alien figures in 6mm by
JDoch226@aol.com
> Inspired by the SG thread on 25mm alien figures, I'm looking for
aliens in
> 6mm.	I have some of Adler's Khiff,  Irregular's not-Ewoks, and
Irregular's
> aliens in combat armor (indistinguishable from humans in combat
armor).  I
> know Scotia and HeroicsRos make aliens but I haven't seen them.  Can
anyone
> describe them, and are there others that I'm missing?

Which codes are Irregular's not-Ewoks and aliens in combat armor?

I'm aware of Irregular's 6mm not-R2D2's (NSF8), not-Stormtroopers (NSF9,
NSF10), not-Jawas (NSF11, NSF12), not-Tauntauns-with-rebel-riders
(NSF13), and I've heard they used to do a "personality pack" including a
not-Darth.  Irregular also does a (FT scale?)
not-Federation-shuttlecraft (DYO1).

Prev: Re: [DS] alien figures in 6mm Next: Re:Star Maps