Prev: [FT URL] Lastest IF ships from GZG pix Next: Re: [FT URL] Lastest IF ships from GZG pix

Re: [FT URL] Lastest IF ships from GZG pix

From: Jonathan White <Jonw@n...>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 11:54:31 +0100
Subject: Re: [FT URL] Lastest IF ships from GZG pix

Tim Jones wrote:
> http://www.homestead.com/sfsfwft/files/latest.html
> The lastest UN Ships and Islamic Federation
> pix from GZG.
Can I ask a quick question? You've got two UN ships in one photo. Front
looks the same but the engine sections are different. Are these actually
separate models or is it down to you not sticking a couple of the
engines on the smaller one?

				TTFN
					Jon
"In a tribe of chimpanzees I was a monkey.."
Jonathan White, COS group, Manchester University

Prev: [FT URL] Lastest IF ships from GZG pix Next: Re: [FT URL] Lastest IF ships from GZG pix