Prev: Re: PW-GW Next: Re: Casting your own...

[OFFICIAL] ANNOUNCEMENT

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 1999 14:14:20 +0100
Subject: [OFFICIAL] ANNOUNCEMENT

Hi Guys,

Since Wednesday night I've been off-line due to telephone line problems
-
I'm just back on Saturday afternoon) and have just downloaded 208 emails
read.... :-/

The point of this is that if you've sent me anything in the last three
days, either via the list or direct, then I've finally got it but have
NOT
had time to read it yet!!  I'll be starting to work through the messages
tonight, so anything that needs a reply or confirmation should be dealt
with in the next day or two.

Thanks,

Jon (GZG)

Prev: Re: PW-GW Next: Re: Casting your own...