Prev: High praise on UNSC Next: RE: Ordering from GZG?

Ordering from GZG?

From: "Keith Watt" <kwatt@E...>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 1999 07:52:38 -0400
Subject: Ordering from GZG?

Jon -

   For those of us who have never done it before, can you post
instructions
on exactly how to order these ships from you direct (I'm in the US -
don't
worry KR, I'll be getting another batch when you get them!)?  Can it be
done
via email?  What all do you need to know?  A GZG Ordering for Dummies
would
be really appreciated!

Thanks!
Keith

P.S.  Any estimates on how long before the other ships will be ready?  I
assume it's cheaper to ship them all together, right?