Prev: Re: Hoka figures Next: Re: Hoka figures

RE: [OFFICIAL] MORE NEW STUFF NEWS!!

From: Don Greenfield <gryphon@a...>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 19:25:06 -0600
Subject: RE: [OFFICIAL] MORE NEW STUFF NEWS!!

At 06:57 AM 10/21/99 -0400, Brian wrote:
>I second this motion!
>I looked all day for your site yesterday (I found it by accident 3
times on
>Tuesday) to point to the Japanese fighter you have displayed.
>Jon T., I think that this would be a good picture for inspiration when
you
>design the Japanese ships. This is _EXACTLY_ what I pictured for the
>Japanese (just put a trigger on the lower part and it looks like a gun
used
>by a Mech). The ship pictured could be a destroyer or cruiser depending
on
>its size. The contoured and radial-beveled design is the way to go with
the
>Japanese fleet. It seems to combine a sense of artistic/elegance with
deadly
>functionality.
>
>When you do get around to doing the LLAR, I would think that it may be
worth
>it to investigate a fleet doctrine based on carriers (micro-mega).

This would be. . .interesting. I haven't picked out a star for my Free
State star nation, but I always thought that their primary enemy would
be
the LLAR. Since the Free State has *their* fleet based on (micro-)
carriers, I can see that there'd be a lot of dogfighting going on. Kind
of
ironic, for a battleship man. Heh.

Prev: Re: Hoka figures Next: Re: Hoka figures