Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] UNSC ships.... Next: RE: UNSC ship names

RE: [SGII] Furry troopers

From: Beth Fulton <beth.fulton@m...>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 1999 08:18:40 +1000
Subject: RE: [SGII] Furry troopers

G'day Kent,

>Sorry, Beth, but us Yanks don't get as many public holidays as you do
down
>under.
>   : (

Hey the rest of Australia didn't get one, but as Tasmania has yet to
move
out of the 1950s we still got stores that close at 5:00 weekdays, and
earlier on Saturdays (Sundays is WAY out of the question) and public
holidays at the drop of a hat - anybody's hat!

>The hardest part about using the craft store teddies would be the
finding a
>variety of poses or actually arming of the little critters.....

Luckly for me the Necromunda weapon pack and the fact that Nic's got
separate weapons should solve the problem (found that out when I was
doing
my Greys).

Cheers

Beth

----
----
Elizabeth Fulton
c/o CSIRO Division of Marine Research
GPO Box 1538
HOBART
TASMANIA 7001
AUSTRALIA
Phone (03) 6232 5018 International +61 3 6232 5018
Fax (03) 6232 5199 International +61 3 6232 5199

email: beth.fulton@marine.csiro.au

Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] UNSC ships.... Next: RE: UNSC ship names