Prev: RE: Petition to St. Jon of Needham - feel free to "me too" this one Next: RE: [SGII] Furry troopers

Re: Counters for FT

From: "David Pullen" <david.pullen3@v...>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 17:08:22 +0100
Subject: Re: Counters for FT

>>Hello everyone.  I have a question.  Does anyone know of a
>>game that uses six sided counters as playing pieces.
>
>Not offhand - I'd check out the various web games available
>you might get some counter sets from those you could modify
>or make your own with DTP, there are quite a few nice
>countersets for ftmap that are available at the core and
>can be modified.

The first edition of B5 Wars used numbered hex sided counters. The
second
edition went for square ones though, which don't look as good. This of
course makes very little difference to me as the models are very good
(and a
Nova class dreadnought or Omega Destroyer fits quite well into a NSL
fleet).

Prev: RE: Petition to St. Jon of Needham - feel free to "me too" this one Next: RE: [SGII] Furry troopers