Prev: Re: A question of scale Next: Re: Ship building.... the hard way...

Re: Ship building.... the hard way...

From: Thomas Pope <tpope@c...>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 07:54:22 -0400
Subject: Re: Ship building.... the hard way...

Thomas Barclay of the Clan Barclay wrote:

> The idea of building a Waldburg from scratch is neat. You'd even have
> the FT design system to give you an idea of how much space to write
off
> for drives, weapons, controls, etc.

Yep, and I know how many crew it has to fit and have at least a rough
idea about
the accomadations as well.

Hmmm, I think I'll start working out the actual floor plan.  Perhaps if
nothign
else, we can get a decent floor plan made up (and bounced around the
list) then
anybody who wants to tackle this insane project (including myself) has
the
opportunity...

Tom (too many ideas, not enough time)

--
Thomas Pope
Human Computer Interaction Institute

Prev: Re: A question of scale Next: Re: Ship building.... the hard way...