Prev: Re: Where's a listenfuhrer when you need him? Next: Re: Where's a listenfuhrer when you need him?

RE: Counters for FT

From: "Tim Jones" <Tim.Jones@S...>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 08:17:29 +0100
Subject: RE: Counters for FT

>Hello everyone.  I have a question.  Does anyone know of a
>game that uses six sided counters as playing pieces.

Not offhand - I'd check out the various web games available
you might get some counter sets from those you could modify
or make your own with DTP, there are quite a few nice
countersets for ftmap that are available at the core and
can be modified.

FT Computer Core - your one stop shop:
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/3565/index.html

Prev: Re: Where's a listenfuhrer when you need him? Next: Re: Where's a listenfuhrer when you need him?