Prev: Re: The GZG Digest V1 #521 Next: Re: [SGII] Furry troopers

Re: Recent SIMTAC experience

From: "Bill Armintrout" <bill_armintrout@e...>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 23:23:31 -0700
Subject: Re: Recent SIMTAC experience

>Scotia are still going, and still supply all their stuff mailorder -
their
>recent ads indicate ALL overseas mailorders to their Scottish address,
>implying that Simtac are no longer the licensee for the US (logical as
>Simtac appears to have shrunk to a small part-time operation, as noted
in
>earlier posts).

I checked this out as best I could. Simtac says their contracts with
Scotia
are still in force. Scotia claims the advertisements that left out
Simtac's
address were "printer's errors."

http://members.xoom.com/_XOOM/minipage/new/unkOct99v43.html

- Bill Armintrout, editor
The Miniatures Page
http://members.xoom.com/_XOOM/minipage/index.html

P.S. While we're talking industry news, any word on CCI/Alternative
Armies
reorganizing as Alectro? That's the rumor, but when we contacted them,
CCI
would neither confirm nor deny...

Prev: Re: The GZG Digest V1 #521 Next: Re: [SGII] Furry troopers