Prev: Counters for FT Next: RE: SGII: Firing DFFG at infantry

Re: [OFFICIAL] NEW STUFF - Pix hosted!

From: "David D. Taylor" <dtaylor@p...>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 23:10:48 -0400
Subject: Re: [OFFICIAL] NEW STUFF - Pix hosted!

I have to admit I have not really liked the other GZG ships.  Don't get
me
wrong, they're great ships but not what I think a spaceship should look
like.  This UNSC Superdreadnought is the ship I've been waiting for.
This
is going to be the flag ship for my Red Dragon Mercenaries.  Now, if I
was
to send a check to Geohex how long would it tack to get here?  (I'm on a
tight budget, cant afford overseas shipping.)  Also would it be passable
buy separate parts?  I can see some serious kit bashing.  Cut it off in
front of the cross, stand it on the engines, and mount a disk on the top
for a space station.

--
David D. Taylor dtaylor@pce.net ICQ # 1851388
... God help these people if there's a real threat to our security.

Prev: Counters for FT Next: RE: SGII: Firing DFFG at infantry