Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] NEW STUFF - Pix hosted! Next: Re: UNSC Ship Class Names [CLEAN STAMP]

Re: [OFFICIAL] MORE NEW STUFF NEWS!!

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 18:13:58 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [OFFICIAL] MORE NEW STUFF NEWS!!

On Wed, 20 Oct 1999, Tom McCarthy wrote:

> >So, suggestions for some class names for the UNSC fleet....?
>

> One obvious (bad) one would be Boutros Boutros Galley class.

So the crew would be Galley slaves? <ducks, quickly>

> So what about famous UN leaders, police actions, and diplomats ?

Probably too controversial. I like the geographic/astronomical system,
personally.

UNS Mars SDN, with escort DDs UNS Phobos & UNS Diemos...

Brian (yh728@victoria.tc.ca)
-DS2/SG2/FR!/HOTT-
		   - http://warbard.iwarp.com/games.html -
-SciFi & Fantasy Wargaming House Rules, Photos, GWAutobasher, & more-
      -"Just because it's not nice doesn't mean it's not miraculous."-
	      - from Terry Pratchett's 'Interesting Times' -

Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] NEW STUFF - Pix hosted! Next: Re: UNSC Ship Class Names [CLEAN STAMP]