Prev: Re: MKW Update 2 Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] NEW STUFF - Pix hosted!

Re: UNSC Ship Class Names [CLEAN STAMP]

From: Mark Reindl <mreindl@j...>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 17:38:19 -0700
Subject: Re: UNSC Ship Class Names [CLEAN STAMP]

Rick Rutherford wrote:

> The UNSC will strike terror into the hearts of civilized space navies
> across the galaxy with:
>
> "Committee" class fighter-carriers :)
> "Commission" class super-dreadnaughts
> "Ambassador" class battle-cruisers
> "Diplomat" class cruisers
> "Administrator" class destroyers

Gee, I'd kinda prefer the SD's be called "Bureaucrat" class.  That'd
definitely scare the hell out of the opposition :)

Mark

======
> 10/20/99 09:41:51
>
> [INFO] -- Virus Manager:
> This email message and any attachments were scanned by the WorldSecure
Server that protects Electronic Systems and itÂ’s customers. No Viruses
were detected in this message.

======

Prev: Re: MKW Update 2 Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] NEW STUFF - Pix hosted!