Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] MORE NEW STUFF NEWS!! Next: Re: [SGII] Kzinti

RE: [SGII] Furry troopers

From: Aaron Teske <ateske@H...>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 19:27:09 -0400
Subject: RE: [SGII] Furry troopers

At 09:02 AM 10/21/99 +1000, Beth wrote:
>>	Hokas would be great.  One possible figure to use is from the
"Macho
>>Women with Guns" line.  They had a couple of armed "teddy bears" in
25mm.
>>And if you are really creative, drop by a craft shop that has the
small
>>plastic or furry teddy bears and use them as a basis for conversion
>
>Now why the heck did you have to go and give me that idea on a public
>holiday! Its gonna kill me waiting until tomorrow to find a craft store
>that's open!!!!!

Hmm... might as well drop this one into the list at this point, as a
"you've got to see this!" type of thing.  A couple of, ah, conversions
done
by one Andrew Bolton for the Heavy Gear game system....

http://members.tripod.com/~ABolton/project.html

Enjoy!
					Aaron Teske
					ateske@HICom.net

Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] MORE NEW STUFF NEWS!! Next: Re: [SGII] Kzinti