Prev: RE: [OFFICIAL] NEW STUFF - Pix hosted! Next: RE: [OFFICIAL] NEW STUFF - Pix hosted!

Re: A question of scale

From: Tony Francis <tony@g...>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 16:40:03 +0100
Subject: Re: A question of scale

> It's probably too much to hope that this would be _the_ dropship isn't
> it?

This one is a sort of 'not-Space 1999-Eagle' ship. The same
configuration with
seperate cargo module etc, but not identical in detail. I decided that
it would
be almost impossible to duplicate the girder work on an Eagle in a
white-metal
casting without ending up with a model that would be fiddly to cast and
assemble
and delicate on the table.

> By the way I never got back to you about the Tech manual
> illustrations.  It seems to have some nice 3-views of both the APC and
> dropship, as well as measurements.  So, in your infinite free time...
> :-)

I found my copy of the Tech Manual while clearing out the spare bedroom,
so no
problem.

Tony

Prev: RE: [OFFICIAL] NEW STUFF - Pix hosted! Next: RE: [OFFICIAL] NEW STUFF - Pix hosted!