Prev: Re: A question of scale Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] MORE NEW STUFF NEWS!!

Re: A question of scale

From: Michael T Miserendino <MTMiserendino@l...>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 10:00:00 -0500
Subject: Re: A question of scale

I think the official posted scale is 1/2000, but about all the GZG ships

seem to fit well with whatever scale you want.	Whatever minis I field
on
the table in my games I tell players they are all at the same scale.
This
helps visually identify relative sizes during game play.

Mike

Michael Miserendino
Senior Software Engineer
Lincoln Re
mtmiserendino@lnc.com

>>> owner-gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU at internet 10/20 9:07 AM >>>
I had always presumed that the FT ships were in 1/3000 scale (I don't
actually know why I thought this, but it's formed the basis of several
measurements since then)  However, I just looked on the GeoHex page and
saw the scale listed as 1/2000.

Is 1/2000 the 'official' scale of the FT line?

Thanks

Tom (who's got a lot of recalculating to do now)

--
Thomas Pope
Human Computer Interaction Institute

Prev: Re: A question of scale Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] MORE NEW STUFF NEWS!!