Prev: Re: A question of scale Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] MORE NEW STUFF NEWS!!

Re: A question of scale

From: Thomas Pope <tpope@c...>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 10:36:41 -0400
Subject: Re: A question of scale

Tony Francis wrote:

> Last I saw they were 1/2400th. I'd already given up making spaceships
to a
> fixed scale. If it looks OK then it's the right size.

While I'm a firm supporter of that idea in most cases, I've got this
crazy idea in my head to scratchbuild a Waldburg-class destroyer in 25mm
scale so I can run FMA boarding actions.

If I ever actually attempt that project, I'd like to have to good idea
of how big it's 'supposed' to be before I start...

Tom

--
Thomas Pope
Human Computer Interaction Institute

Prev: Re: A question of scale Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] MORE NEW STUFF NEWS!!