Prev: Re: [SGII] Furry troopers Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] MORE NEW STUFF NEWS!!

Re: [OFFICIAL] MORE NEW STUFF NEWS!!

From: Tony Francis <tony@g...>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 14:09:18 +0100
Subject: Re: [OFFICIAL] MORE NEW STUFF NEWS!!

> I agree we need UN ships, and I'd like to see/get some UN ships, be it
> these or another design scheme (I'm partial to some of the Brigade
minis
> that I've seen as being UN ships - esp the Sharon Class light cruiser,
> which I need to get some of! - as they seem to have a nice mix of
basic
> NSL, NAC, FSE, ESU design philosophies going through their ships, with
> some other design types thrown in for good measure).

In that case, we await your order ;-)

> I think that the UN
> industrial base will have grown fairly rapidly in the interim from
when
> they were borrowing ships from other powers to current. But that's my
> opinion. :)  I'm just surprised that since the IF have gotten their
own
> line of ships Noam hasn't piped up clamboring for NI ships...  ;-)

That's because Noam already has a large fleet of Brigade SemFed stuff
(see
his excellent NI page for lots of nice pics). BTW, Noam, I've finally
finished the Rabin Dreadnought - release data 15th November.

Tony

Prev: Re: [SGII] Furry troopers Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] MORE NEW STUFF NEWS!!