Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] MORE NEW STUFF NEWS!! Next: Re: SGII: Ainsty Denizen 25mm figs?

Re: [OFFICIAL] MORE NEW STUFF NEWS!!

From: Thomas Pope <tpope@c...>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 07:45:38 -0400
Subject: Re: [OFFICIAL] MORE NEW STUFF NEWS!!

trapper wrote:

> The new ships sound good ("techno brick," huh?) but I'd like to
suggest
> that they be UN ships instead of Japanese.

I'd like to second (third?  fourth?) that sentiment.

> I've always envisioned the Japanese fleet as streamlined and high-tech

> instead of boxy, something with a bit of panache.  Similar to the FSE
> cruisers, perhaps.  I like the NSL and similar looking ships, but
they're
> way too bulky to be Japanese. :)  Anyway, that's just my take on the
> matter.

Perhaps some variation on the elipsoid-looking ships from Star Wars?
(escape-from-Hoth ship from ESB and part of the fleet in RoTJ)
Interesting designs, and very sleek looking.  Plus they'd have other
uses...

Tom

--
Thomas Pope
Human Computer Interaction Institute

Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] MORE NEW STUFF NEWS!! Next: Re: SGII: Ainsty Denizen 25mm figs?