Prev: Re: [SGII] Kzinti Next: Re: [SGII] Furry troopers

Re: [SGII] Kzinti

From: Alan E and Carmel J Brain <aebrain@d...>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 18:29:00 +1000
Subject: Re: [SGII] Kzinti

Steven M Goode wrote:

> > Both of the big guys have rat-like tails, and fan-shaped ears

> I think if you saw my bookshelf (2/3 of which is SF, and about 1/4 of
> that is Niven) you'd understand why I'm excited...:)

Last time I talked to L. Niven esq., he was still very very PO'd indeed
about being ripped off by all and sundry. He guards the name "Kzin" like
... well ... a Kzin. He also is independently wealthy (his family owned
the ranch that is now  a good slice of downtown LA), and has enough $$
to mount a legal fight that would bankrupt GW.

--
	      http://www2.dynamite.com.au/aebrain
 abrain@cs.adfa.edu.au o O*OO^^^^OO*O o oo     oo oo	 oo

Prev: Re: [SGII] Kzinti Next: Re: [SGII] Furry troopers