Prev: Re: Where's a listenfuhrer when you need him? Next: RE: [DSII] counter battery radar figs

RE: MORE NEW STUFF NEWS!!

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 14:59:23 +1000
Subject: RE: MORE NEW STUFF NEWS!!

Take any smallish figure & wire a thick curtain ring to make a rotating
section?  Should work, as long as you choose a suitable ring to modify.

'Neath Southern Skies - http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/

Traveller
> line that was merely a rotating ring habitat section with an engine in
> the center.  I would think that those who could track these figs down
> could easily adapt them to the new miniatures.  Does anyone else have
> similar modeling suggestion?
> --
> Later,
> Mark A. Siefert
>
> E-MAIL: cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu		  WWW:
http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu

=

Prev: Re: Where's a listenfuhrer when you need him? Next: RE: [DSII] counter battery radar figs