Prev: Re: Re: SGII: Ainsty Denizen 25mm figs? Next: RE: [OFFICIAL] MORE NEW STUFF NEWS!!

Re: SGII: Ainsty Denizen 25mm figs?

From: Steven M Goode <gromit+@C...>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 22:55:37 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: SGII: Ainsty Denizen 25mm figs?

Excerpts from mail: 19-Oct-99 Re: SGII: Ainsty Denizen 25.. by Michael
Llaneza@flash.ne

> There's a good market for Kzinti in my neck of the woods...

I don't suppose anyone knows of any figures that could be used for
Kzinti?  Probably not, I guess.  I'd be amazed (and amused) if anyone
did Pierson's Puppeteers in 25mm.  Kzinti I could see being used in
Stargrunt II (treated as Light Fast Power Armor, with some morale
modifications) but Puppeteers would probably stretch it to the breaking
point (cowardly soldiers who would much rather nuke the place from orbit
than have to set foot on it), as would Pak Protectors.	Jotok would be
fun, though.

Has anyone done any significant rules on alien psychology for SGII?  or
are we all waiting for Bugs Don't Surf?  I posted a while ago to
rec.games.miniatures.misc about different types of alien psychologies as
they might apply to combat, but didn't get much of a response.	I'd be
really interested to see your thoughts on how to implement stuff like
this in SGII without bending the rules out of shape too much.  Here's
what I posted: