Prev: RE: [OFFICIAL] MORE NEW STUFF NEWS!! Next: RE: [OFFICIAL] MORE NEW STUFF NEWS!!

RE: SGII: Firing DFFG at infantry

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 10:00:34 +1000
Subject: RE: SGII: Firing DFFG at infantry

1.	It depends on how you mounted them.  If it's a twin mount (ie:
twin
turret), then they're fired together using 1 action (Q + FC + FC).   If
they're mounted separately, then they can only be fire using to separate
fire actions.  Overall the twin mount is more efficient, but you need to
use
you other action to avoid wastage (movement is good)

2.	In SG, any vehicle FC weapon rolls d8 impact against infantry,
regardless of the weapon type or class (ground fragmentation, etc).
It's
slightly different in DS, as all vehicle FC weapons draw 2 chits, except
for
the DFFG which draws 3 against infantry?!?

'Neath Southern Skies - http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/