Prev: Re: Request to Stop Thread - OT You want underreported news... Next: [DSII] Burrowing Vehicles

Re: SGII: Ainsty Denizen 25mm figs?

From: John Crimmins <johncrim@v...>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 08:45:33 -0400
Subject: Re: SGII: Ainsty Denizen 25mm figs?

At 12:34 AM 10/19/99 -0400, you wrote:
>Has anyone seen the Ainsty Denizen figures in person, and if so, how
are
>they?	Are they true 25mm, and would they mix with GZG figs?

I've got a relatively good picture of a pair of Fed Marines (one
slightly
modified) at:
http://www.voicenet.com/~johncrim/UCammo.html
about midway down the page.  The figures are very nice -- well sculpted,
and well positioned.  The Ventaurans and Feds are perfect with the GZG
troops; the Khiff and the Mid-Tech Marines are a little smaller and
skinner
than the true 25mm that I've seen.
http://www.voicenet.com/~johncrim/Marines.html has a picture of a
Mid-Tech
marine, with several other figures for scale comparison.

John X Crimmins
johncrim@voicenet.com
  --Spider Robinson, The Callahan Touch.

Prev: Re: Request to Stop Thread - OT You want underreported news... Next: [DSII] Burrowing Vehicles