Prev: Re:Where's a listenfuhrer when you need him? Next: RE: Where's a listenfuhrer when you need him?

[FT] [DS] [SG] [FMA] Infowar supplement for the GZGverse

From: "Andrew Martin" <Al.Bri@x...>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 20:25:11 +1300
Subject: [FT] [DS] [SG] [FMA] Infowar supplement for the GZGverse

Tom wrote [in an out of the way place]:
> ... shouldn't Jon be working on an Infowar supplement for the
GZGverse.... after all not all of the fights will be "actual".
Something tells me quite a few will be virtual, the battleground will
by cyberspace or the EM spectrum, and the weapons will be
disinformation, sensors, cloaks, computer programs, EMPs, etc.

	I think it's worthy of a topic in itself. I've got some of these
systems on my site:
		http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/DSII/
	Navigation warfare is one of the systems.

There was an article in Time a while back about the Pentagon's
Infowarriors. That could be a useful reference.

Andrew Martin
Al.Bri@xtra.co.nz
http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/
Online @ 33,600 Baud!
-><-

Prev: Re:Where's a listenfuhrer when you need him? Next: RE: Where's a listenfuhrer when you need him?